Stress comes in many forms and can trigger the body’s natural stress response. The body’s central stress response system is known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. The presence of stress triggers the HPA axis and this leads to cortisol release from the adrenal glands. If prolonged, this natural response to internal (e.g., inflammation, hypoxia, etc.) and external (e.g., anxiety, fear, etc.) stress can result in fatigue, burnout, depression, and decreased stress tolerance. To support a healthy HPA axis function, we developed AdrenalCORE.
Our signature adrenal support supplement was formulated to facilitate a healthy HPA axis by promoting the body’s resistance to fatigue and maintaining already-healthy cortisol levels. Our adrenal supplements can help reduce stress, promote healthy energy levels, and help with overall mental performance without the use of artificial ingredients or harmful chemicals.
- Improve mental focus
- Reduce stress, fear & anxiety
- Reduce fatigue, burnout and depression
- Maintain healthy cortisol levels
- Adrenal Concentrate - Adrenal concentrate is extracted from the adrenal glands of bovine. Traditionally, people have used adrenal extracts to improve adrenal function, lower cortisol, and support stress resilience.
- Eleuthero Root Extract - Also known as Siberian ginseng (scientific names: Eleutherococcus senticosus or Acanthopanax senticosus), Eleuthero has been a staple ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine for treating fatigue. Eleuthero has been studied in animals and humans for its ability to promote endurance performance, mental focus, immune health, and decreased levels of fatigue.
- Rhodiola Rosea - Rhodiola Rosea is a perennial flowering plant that grows in cold mountainous regions of Asia and Europe. The dried extract has been used for centuries to reduce fatigue and the physical effects of stress on the body. Notably, Rhodiola is the primary herb approved for stress relief by the European Medicines Agency’s Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products due to its documented ability to reduce cortisol and boost energy safely.
- Schisandra Berry Extract - Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) is part of the vine family and is indigenous to China and parts of Russia. Though lacking clinical research, animal data has demonstrated Schisandra’s ability to reduce corticosterone (the version of cortisol for many animal species) and combat “adrenal fatigue” linked to stress, anxiety, and strenuous exercise.
- Licorice Root Extract - The licorice plant is native to southern Europe and Asia. Traditionally, it has been used in folk medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties. Animal research suggests that some of the active compounds found in licorice root contribute to decreased exercise-induced fatigue.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules daily with 8-12 fl oz of water, preferably with a meal.